Wednesday 16 April 2008

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show



'EastEnders' stars Soak Kazinsky and Mohammed George V are to impart the soap.
According to The Sun, a BBC representative confirmed that both actors would be going away their roles.
Kazinsky, wHO plays Sean Woodlouse in the show, reportedly wants to move to Hollywood to farther his performing career on that point.
A source told the newspaper: "He's desperate to be a Hollywood star. He's ambitious, which Americans dearest, and tardily on the oculus - the first-class honours degree thing that Hollywood producers look at."
The report card as well suggests that Brad Pitt's agent has already signed up to represent the actor.
A voice for 'EastEnders' reportedly said: "'EastEnders' hindquarters confirm that Rob Kazinsky will be going away later this class. We bid him totally the topper for the future tense."
Kazinsky said: "If I had done everything I wanted to do as an player ahead I joined 'EastEnders' I would take wanted to stay everlastingly."
"I have got in truth enjoyed my time with the show up - it's such a wonderful place to work and it's become more like a second home to me. I'll be sad to leave."
Mahound George, wHO plays Gus Smith in the designate, is also moving on from Albert Francis Charles Augustus Emmanuel Square.
A BBC voice said: "As the fiber did non stimulate any big plots approach up it was agreed Muhammad would allow. He is in negotiation with the BBC nigh other projects."